Open contact form
If you need help in working with coDiagnostiX® or experience any issues while working with the software, please contact your local support team.
General Support Contact
To solve technical issues with your coDiagnostiX® installation, our technical teams may start a remote support session via TeamViewer. Use this link to download the TeamViewer remote software.
Open IFU page
Our IFU page provides access to the latest Instructions for Use for coDiagnostiX®. This document contains important information for the safe and appropriate use of coDiagnostiX®.
Download important information for radiologists and medical-technical radiology assistants to help them produce CBCT/CT scans that are optimized for subsequent treatment planning with coDiagnostiX®.
Information for CBCT/CT scans
Technical Specifications – hardware and software requirements
For the full list of requirements, please refer to the Instructions for Use.
- CPU: x86-64 compatible processor supported by the operating system (at least Intel® CoreTM 2 Duo processor P8600)
- GPU: Support for OpenGL version 3.3 or higher
- Main memory: Minimum 8 GB RAM
- Hard disk: Minimum 128 GB
- Storage space
- Installation: 5 GB of hard disk space required
- Free disk space for patient datasets and swap/cache files: Minimum of 10 GB of free disk space prior to each start of coDiagnostiX®.
- Operating system: Microsoft® Windows® 10, 64-bit, Microsoft® Windows® 11, 64-bit
- Peripheral devices: Monitor, keyboard, 2-button mouse (mouse with scroll wheel recommended), one free USB port
Screen resolution requirements
- Minimum: 1680 x 1050 pixels
- Recommended: 1920 x 1080 pixels or higher
- Maximum resolution per view (3D reconstruction, virtual OPG, etc.): 4096 x 3072 pixels
Additional requirements for running on Apple® macOS®
- Macintosh® computer with Intel® processor
- Apple macOS® 10.9 or newer
- Parallels Desktop or VMWare Fusion for Macintosh including a valid Windows® license (software to be purchased separately)
- Peripheral devices: DVD drive, DVD burner, Printer, 3D mouse: 3Dconnexion Space Navigator
- Document reader: PDF viewer
- Internet connection: Required, for instance, for online updates, remote support, online transfer and DWOS Synergy; AI Assistant and 3Shape Communicate
- Network connection: Required for using the optional Network Database SQL or Network License
- WiFi: transmission rate at least 11MBit/s or
- Network card: transmission rate at least 10MBit/s
- Microsoft® SQL Server® required to use the Network Database SQL module
Additional requirements for a coDiagnostiX® Network License
- Additional computer with a free USB slot running Microsoft® Windows® which acts as a dongle server (a server running 24/7 is recommended, but not necessary)
- Permanent (W)LAN connection to the dongle server while running coDiagnostiX® on the client computer
- Optional: Shared network drive to store the database
Additional requirements for DWOS Synergy
- Please refer to the Instructions for Use.