Instructions For Use
You can find the latest version of the coDiagnostiX® Instruction For Use on our eIFU page.
Supporting information for CT/DVT scans
Download the latest support documents for radiologists and MTAs to produce appropriate CT/DVT scans for subsequent dental implant planning with coDiagnostiX®:
If you experience any issues while using coDiagnostiX®, please contact your local Dental Wings distributor or use the contact form below.
Please make sure that your given contact information (email, telephone) is correct and describe your problem as detailed as possible.
These are the minimum system requirements for coDiagnostiX® 9:Requirements for PC
- CPU: x86 compatible processor supported by the operating system (at least Intel® CoreTM 2 Duo processor P8600)
- Main memory: Minimum 8 GB RAM
- Operating system: Microsoft® Windows® 10, 64-bit recommended (other supported operating systems: Microsoft® Windows® 8 , 64- bit; Windows® 7, 64-bit)
- Hard disk: 5 GB of hard disk space required for the installation. Make sure a minimum of 10 GB of free disk space is available prior to each start of coDiagnostiX for patient datasets and swap/chache files.
Note: If system and database are not located on the same drive, 10 GB of free disk space will be required on both the system and the database drives.
- Keyboard and 2-button mouse (mouse with scroll wheel recommended)
- Minimum screen resolution: 1680 x 1050 pixels
- One free USB port
- DVD drive
- DVD burner
- 3D mouse by 3Dconnexion
- PDF reader software
- Internet connection required, for instance, for online updates, remote support, online transfer and DWOS Synergy
- Network connection required for using the optional Network Database SQL or Network License. WiFi transmissionrate at least 11MBit/s. Networkcard transmission rate at least 10MBit/s
- Microsoft® SQL Server® required to use the Network Database SQL module
- Additional computer with a free USB slot running Microsoft® Windows® which acts as a dongle server (a server running 24/7 is recommended, but not necessary)
- Permanent (W)LAN connection to the dongle server while running coDiagnostiX on the client computer
- Macintosh® computer with Intel® processor
- Apple Mac OS® X 10.9 or newer
- 'Parallels Desktop' or 'VMWare Fusion' for Macintosh including a valid Windows® license (software to be purchased separately)
For optimal usability, a screen resolution of 1680 x 1050 pixels is required, recommended resolution is 1920 x 1080 or higher. The maximum resolution per view (3D reconstruction, virtual OPG, etc.) is 4096 x 3072 pixels.Windows XP Compatibility Information
Please note that Windows XP is no longer supported by Microsoft since April 2014. coDiagnostiX, up to and including version 9.6.5, is compatible and tested to work with Windows XP. Please be aware that we cannot guarantee this anymore with future releases due to the continued development and focus on supported operating systems only. Dental Wings highly recommends switching to a Microsoft supported Windows version as soon as possible to benefit from new functions and security updates.