Technical Specifications – hardware and software requirements
For the full list of requirements, please refer to the Instructions for Use.
- CPU: x86 compatible processor supported by the operating system (at least Intel® CoreTM 2 Duo processor P8600)
- Main memory: Minimum 8 GB RAM
- Hard disk: Minimum 128 GB
- Storage space
- Installation: 5 GB of hard disk space required
- Free disk space for patient datasets and swap/cache files: Minimum of 10 GB of free disk space prior to each start of coDiagnostiX®.
- Operating system: Microsoft® Windows® 10, 64-bit, Microsoft® Windows® 11, 64-bit
- Peripheral devices: Monitor, keyboard, 2-button mouse (mouse with scroll wheel recommended), one free USB port
Screen resolution requirements
- Minimum: 1680 x 1050 pixels
- Recommended: 1920 x 1080 pixels or higher
- Maximum resolution per view (3D reconstruction, virtual OPG, etc.): 4096 x 3072 pixels
Additional requirements for running on Apple® macOS®
- Macintosh® computer with Intel® processor
- Apple macOS® 10.9 or newer
- Parallels Desktop or VMWare Fusion for Macintosh including a valid Windows® license (software to be purchased separately)
- Peripheral devices: DVD drive, DVD burner, Printer, 3D mouse: 3Dconnexion Space Navigator
- Document reader: PDF viewer
- Internet connection: Required, for instance, for online updates, remote support, online transfer and DWOS Synergy; AI Assistant and 3Shape Communicate
- Network connection: Required for using the optional Network Database SQL or Network License
- WiFi: transmission rate at least 11MBit/s or
- Network card: transmission rate at least 10MBit/s
- Microsoft® SQL Server® required to use the Network Database SQL module
Additional requirements for a coDiagnostiX® Network License
- Additional computer with a free USB slot running Microsoft® Windows® which acts as a dongle server (a server running 24/7 is recommended, but not necessary)
- Permanent (W)LAN connection to the dongle server while running coDiagnostiX® on the client computer
- Optional: Shared network drive to store the database
Additional requirements for DWOS Synergy
- Please refer to the Instructions for Use.
Windows 7 Compatibility Information coDiagnostiX® is no longer compatible with Windows 7. Please switch to a Microsoft supported Windows version to benefit from new functions and security updates.
Compatibility information for Mac systems with M1/M2 processor M1/M2-based Macs are not yet supported by coDiagnostiX®. We are currently testing and assessing technical options. If you are already using an M1/M2-based Mac it will be your responsibility to test the suitability for coDiagnostiX® yourselves. If you have any further questions, feel free to contact us.